AD (728x90)

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My future profession

Share it Please

I have chosen the profession of a financier. I want to be a financier because I really love that profession. My father has a master’s degree in finance and he advised me to follow him and become a financier. He is a financier and he teaches me a lot about that profession. My uncle advised me to become a programmer, because he is a programmer too and every time when I visit him I learn something from him. I really think about that profession, but I believe that finance is better for me. I want to be admitted to AUA. I heard that I can choose two faculties. My first choice will be Business and second Computational Sciences. I am really making steps to meet the admission requirements of AUA. Every day I prepare for the TOEFL with my father and I often visit my uncle and he gives me advice. Both my uncle and my father have passed TOEFL and I think I can learn a lot from them.

Thematical Vocabulary
Employee-ծառայող
Employer-գործատու
staff-անձնակազմ
job-աշխատանք
work-աշխատանք
career-կարյերա
raise-բարձրացնել
rise-բարձրացում
wage-աշխատավարձ
salary-աշխատավարձ
pay-վճարել
commute-փոխել
deliver-առաքել
retire-պաշտոնը թողնել
resign-երկարաձգել պայմանագիրը
fire-ազատել աշխատանքից
sack-պաշտոնից ազատել
pension-թոշակ
company-ընկերություն
business-բիզնես
charity-բարեգործություն

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 կարծիք:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Սևակ Սերգեյան. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism